We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter, Services of Hydraulic Filtration Skids product and our set up is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
FILTEK HF Series Filtration Skids are efficient in keeping the oil within the engine / equipment continually clean.
Removal of ferrous particles and traces of water / moisture is an added feature.
Model : HF 60 Skid
Removes 100% solid contaminants. Removes Water & Ferrous Particles
- Marine & Offshore
- Oil Rigs
- Power Generation
- Construction & Mining
- Hydraulic Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Safety eliminate oil drain
- Reduced frictional wear
- Reduced new oil purchases up to 90%
- Reduced oil - related maintenance cost
- Improved oil circulation
- Reduced equipment downtime
- Decreased sludge and varnish deposits
- Cooler running engines / equipment
- Increased engine efficiency
- Payback typically in less than one year
- Oil disposal problems eliminated
- Controlled oil viscosity
Principle Of Operation
How It Works
The contaminated oil enters a magnetic conditioner to remove ferrous particles. The oil is pumped through a metering jet to the tightly compressed cellulose fibre filter element, where all solids down to 1 micron and below are captured, while neutralizing acids and sulphur compounds. The filtered oil then enters the heated evaporation chamber, where water particles are evaporated and vented out. the clean oil is then gravity fed back to the tank.
||110 VAC / 220 VAC / 440 VAC, 50/60 HZ, Single / Three Phase
|Total System Weight
MODEL : HF - 40 SKID
MODEL : HF - 240 SKID